Friday, October 18, 2013

What's a good gaming computer while on a budget?

best gaming pc under 800 on Gaming Laptops under 600 Dollars | Gaming Laptops under 800 Dollars
best gaming pc under 800 image



Patrick is


I'm no tech-wizard, so I don't know much about this stuff. But onto my point..
I'm looking for a good gaming PC that is under $2,000. I'm looking for something reliable, fast, has a large screen if it's a laptop, and can run, let's say the original Crysis game at near top-quality graphics.



Answer
Well you'll be generally happier (and save money) with a desktop.

Laptop components are less powerful than their desktop counterparts, aren't upgradeable and cost 60-70 percent more for the same performance. So a $1300 laptop performs about like an $800 desktop.

If you go with a desktop, you can get something that meets your requirements for about $1000 (without a monitor). Anyway, well under budget. If you spend about $1300-$1400 you can have a system capable of playing all current games on ultra settings.

While the best value comes from building a custom computer yourself (or having a shop do it), there are compnaies which will build a custom rig, most notably Cyberpower PC. You pick the parts, they assemble the system. That's the 2nd-best choice after building from scratch.

Here's a build I just configured for $1355 with a Core i5 2500K (best bang/buck gaming processor) and a GeForce GTX 570, which is enough to run Battlefield 3, Crysis, Crysis 2 and Skyrim on max settings.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1E4F98

If you need a monitor, a nice 23-24" one costs about $225 at Best Buy or Amazon.

You could go to even higher-end graphics cards if you wanted- a GTX 580 costs $106 more and the brand-new GTX 680 costs $191 more. You'd still be under your $2000 budget with either of those cards, and get even higher fps.

Performance:
http://www.techspot.com/review/359-nvidia-geforce-gtx-560ti/page9.html
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5699/nvidia-geforce-gtx-680-review/7

What are some good beginner gaming computers?




raymond


I am very new to gaming computers and I know I should build my own, but I want to first buy one premade since I have no idea how to make one. Give me some links to some if you guys can please. I don't need anything too advanced. All I really need is a gaming pc that will run all the recent games such as dishonored and things like that on medium settings with no lag. No serious power needed just some decent computers please. I don't have a price range right now but I would like to keep it under 750. I know that's low, but I have seen some decent ones that I am interested in that are cheap. So please let me know guys! Thank you!


Answer
Well, I could get you a very good gaming system, but you would have to build it yourself, BUT it is easy. Watch a YouTube vid and you are set, you just need a few tools and you can build it. It will safe you 100-200$ and you get the satisfaction of building it yourself. I based this off my 800$ high end gaming system and downgraded it some. Also, when building it yourself, not a whole lot can go wrong IF you watched a video. The CPU only fits in one way, same with the ram, sane with the video card. The parts are all built so that it is easy to build it yourself. This system is right at the border to a high-end system and even I would be very happy with it. It can take on any game at high to ultra settings with no lag.This video card can run Crysis 3 at High settings and BF3 at Ultra settings. In other words, its the most bang for your buck you can get. Also, It allows a lot of upgrading. For example if it gets slower you can stick a new GPU in it and upgrade to the 8-core AMD CPUs it supports. I built this system based on price, performance, and upgrade ability. Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1kOKQ

NOTE: Intel CPUs are more expensive, but don't heat up as quickly, but for 200$ extra, they aren't worth it. AMD CPU's are better for budget systems, and have a much higher price for performance rating.

Hope this helps,

DJ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good gaming computer while on a budget?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment