Friday, October 18, 2013

I want to play computer games with voice chat,,do i need to install the microphone?

best pc gaming voice chat on ... Cross-Gaming Headset | 2D-X - The Best Damn Video Game Site. Period
best pc gaming voice chat image



guitarplay


I have a WORKING COMPUTER MICROPHONE but when i try to play online games with voice chat it doensn't work. Do i need to install it to my computer somewhere or what's the problem?


Answer
Hi. Just about any microphone will work on a PC. You should not need to put in a driver but you may need to adjust your mike. Check with the webmaster of the game you are trying.

Why whenever I open up a VOIP program on my computer it restarts?




cfallon199


Every time I open either Ventrillo or attempt to use the in-game Voice Chat for Blizzard's World of Warcraft, my computer restarts itself? No matter what I am doing once I click 'Connect" my computer restarts.


Answer
Sounds like your PC may be infeced by a virus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to play computer games with voice chat,,do i need to install the microphone?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment