Sunday, October 20, 2013

Is it better to buy a gaming pc or build one?

best gaming pc build on ... Builder Marathon, March 2012: $650 Gaming PC - A Pure Gaming Machine
best gaming pc build image



Raven


This is probably a dumb question, but right now I have a laptop that I use mainly for schooling and some gaming, but I really just want a pc for gaming only. I don't need Internet or any of that extra stuff since I use my laptop for that. I'm wondering if it's better to buy a gaming pc or build one? If I were to build one, my brother would help me build since I'm not good at stuff like that and he is. Price honestly doesn't matter. I work, and my parents have agreed to pay for half of it.

Another question I have (you don't have to answer this one) but what exactly would I need to build one? I'm new to this!



Answer
Buy one. Its a lot more. Simple.

List me good gaming build and sites under 800 euro?




Exebon


I need a good gaming pc build and wheer to get the parts thanks my budget is 800 euro i have about 400 euro at the moment but get money here and their so any advice?>


Answer
Check out this build;
http://techreport.com/articles.x/20479/6
and the alternatives as well on the next page. Feel free to browse through the other builds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it better to buy a gaming pc or build one?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment