Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Where should I buy my Gaming PC and what specs should it have?

best gaming pc build 2013 on Build Your Own Gaming Computer Archives - Elite Gaming Computers
best gaming pc build 2013 image



Ben


During the summer of 2013 I am thinking about spending £1000 on a gaming PC, so I need to know what company makes good 'solid' PC's that do not break instantly and are 'trusted'.

Thanks



Answer
A grand will get you top spec. but you will want to self build, you'll get all the parts you want and quite possibly cheaper than a prebuilt system.

I recently did a build for someone (details are on my email account) which was on a £700 budget,

i5-3570k
asrock z77 extreme4
8gb ram
1tb hdd
WiFi card
OCZ 600w PSU.
7850 Radeon HD graphics.
120gb sandisk extreme SSD.

this came in at 700, so for 1k, you can up the graphics card to top spec and still be in budget...

prices change and tech is renewed quite often so in 6months there will be an even better spec available.

What are all the parts I am going to need to build a gaming PC?




Wehause


I have never really done this before. I have taken computers apart and put them back together. I have switched out parts from computer to computer. But I have never actually built a PC. Needless to say, this is a learning experience and a fun way I figured to blow off a $1500 bonus from work. Here is the kind of gaming computer I would like.

I want to be able to play games like Kill-Zone, so I need a computer that can handle the graphics.
However, I also want to be able to play old games from 2003-2006 (If I need to rip out parts from older computers I will).
I also like to download a lot of things on my computer. Like, a lot!
I also like to multitask.
That's about it.



Answer
Ok. List.
Graphics- Radeon 7600 Series.
Motherboard-AMD Radeon 7690.
Tradition cables.
Intel Quad Core Prosceesor, 2012 version.
A decen fan system.
For the casing. I'd go with a dell case.
Sony 2013 Disk Drive All Purpose
Chrome Browser.
An alienware monitor if you can find one.
If not the above. Go with a Dell 2012 24-25" LCD monitor.
Windows 7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where should I buy my Gaming PC and what specs should it have?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment