Friday, September 20, 2013

How much would a gaming PC cost to run games like WoW and Left 4 Dead 2 at max settings?

best gaming pc with price on Download Top And The Best 10 Computer Antivirus Softwares For 2013 ...
best gaming pc with price image



Isaiah


So what would be an approximate price for a gaming PC that can run World of warcraft and Left 4 dead on maximum settings no lag whatsoever?


Answer
Go for any cheap pc configurations. But choose decent (not highly priced) graphics card and at least 2 gb of ram. You can always upgrade your ram later on.

How much would it cost to put together a gaming pc?




Jerry


I want to get a nice gaming pc, but an alienware computer is out of the question at their prices... Can anyone help me find information on how to put together a solid gaming pc of my own? Help such as what parts I'm going to need, how much they would cost, a rough estimate of how much the sum of the parts would be. I'm looking to play games such as SC2 and WoW. Thanks!


Answer
May I introduce to you: Hardware Revolution's $500 gaming build!

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/500-gaming-computer-2/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a gaming PC cost to run games like WoW and Left 4 Dead 2 at max settings?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment