Thursday, September 19, 2013

What games have insane fights and huge monsters and bosses?

best gaming pc wow on return to the reservation of Warcraft Azeroth?--Guess: dress, World ...
best gaming pc wow image



Sean


Also has cool weapons, ive played lost planet 1 and 2 darksiders, prototype, WoW, league of legends dead space 1 and 2 mass effect diablo 3dragon age, skyrim and such and was curious what games have wonderful graphics cool fights and HUGE monsters i love fighting huge monsteres in games, pc games btw, it NEEDS to be for pc, thanks


Answer
diablo 3:
http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/articles/2144/1/Diablo-3-Walkthrough-Part-1-The-Fallen-Star/Page1.html

walkthrough mentions osme cool monsters

Can you play games without a graphics card?




Q&A


I just got a gaming pc but my graphics card was defected. I called customer service and they told me to remove it and connect my vga cable or w/e to the motherboard ( I think ) They're going to ship me out a new one, but until then can I play simple games ? like WoW, League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders etc. without a graphics card ?


Answer
If the motherboard has built in graphic card or one built into the CPU, sounds like it does. possibility if you run the games at lowest graphic setting. Games may run very slow. You will have to test it out. Flash based games will work. Good luck to you.

check you game here with your system spec or just try them.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What games have insane fights and huge monsters and bosses?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment