Sunday, September 15, 2013

Is it worth it to buy a very good gaming laptop and expensive accessories?

best pc gaming wireless headset on Shape Mouse,2.4G Wireless Mouse Up to 10 meters? (suitable for games ...
best pc gaming wireless headset image



Tian


I currently have $3000 to spend on laptop and games. I want to buy a very good gaming laptop for all the Starcraf 2 games, and battlefield games. Those are the only games I like right now, and I can't find any other games I like. So is it worth it to buy the best gaming laptop or should I just find a decent laptop? If it's worth it, what's the best brand? Should I spend money on gaming accessories like wireless headset which cost $200?


Answer
Starcraft2 hardly requires a high end laptop. One that's around $1000-1200 is going to be plenty powerful enough and still have a 17" screen.

But...why buy a laptop? Dollar for dollar, they aren't as powerful as a desktop, can't have their hardware upgraded as much and I find they just don't last as long either.

For $800-1000 you can put together a very good PC with a mid-range video card. Later, you can either buy a 2nd identical card for a SLI setup, or upgrade to a newer single card. In fact, you can upgrade the other parts as well although personally, I think once you start considering a new motherboard it's time to just build a whole new system. The other advantage with a desktop is you can buy a nice keyboard, mouse, monitor, and speakers and reuse them on your new system. I'm still using the same speakers from over a decade ago, for instance. My current monitor is a 32" 1080p HDTV which I expect to last me at least 10 years.

What gaming headsets are right for me?




AJ


I want to get gaming headsets for my ps3. I want to have a mic and the sound coming through my headset and not my TV. I also want to be able to talk on skype and use them for pc gaming. Preferably wireless but wired isn't that bad either. I know that I am not able to use it for my ps3 and pc at the same time but i want to be use it for whichever i need to use it for at the moment. What headsets are compatible for my needs???
Price is not a problem. Just want to know my options whether its expensive or not



Answer
Depends if you got big ears




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it worth it to buy a very good gaming laptop and expensive accessories?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment