Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Can someone find me a nice gaming computer under 750 dollars?

best gaming pc under 700 dollars on V13 Plan and the radiation of the end of the world series of similar ...
best gaming pc under 700 dollars image






I have a monitor. However i need everything else. Can someone find me one for under $750. I do not need a mouse or keyboard either.


Answer
I built mine to play crysis well for about $455, not including OS, monitor...
athlon x2 4850
4gb ddr2 corsair ram pc2-6400
budget motherboard (socket AM2 with pci-e x16)
1tb HDD WD caviar black
OCZ 600 W psu SLI
EVGA Geforce 9800 GX2
I suggest that you get Athlon x2 3.0ghz or above, choose a motherboard that you like, check for a decent deal on ddr2 ram (4gb or so)
then find a good graphics card. It isnt as hard as you think.

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/computer-systems/gaming-pc/700/

Look at these they should have good deals...

What is a good pc for dayz under 700$?




Austin


I am getting a new pc for gaming and I would like it to run some games... I would prefer it to be under 700 dollars but I will go up to 800. I don't care if It is prebuilt or I have to build it. I have heard that some people have problems with fps drops in big city's like electro so I would like it to handle those city's well. Here are a couple other games I would like it to run

-black ops 2

-Dayz

-Planetside 2

-Crysis 3

-skyrim

-Arma 2



Answer
http://elitegamingcomputers.com/buy/budget-builds/

Check out the 700 build.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone find me a nice gaming computer under 750 dollars?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment