Tuesday, September 10, 2013

When will amds piledriver cpus come out ?

best gaming pc on a budget 2013 on ... - Your Top Picks: Tom's Hardware Forums' Q1 2013 BestConfigs
best gaming pc on a budget 2013 image



christophe


I want to build a gaming PC and love and but lost father after the rx seres and I'm waiting to see how the pildriver is but when will it come out? And if that's a bad CPU too what budget CPU should I go with from Intel?


Answer
fx 8150 is fine for a gaming rif and it wasnt failure on amds part its motherboard manufacturers and fact windows microsoft hasnt catched up

pile driver probly 2013

How do you think about my New Rig ? Need upgrade for casing, speaker and monitor ?




Matthew


I just bought a new PC and here is the spec:

Processor : Core i7 3770 3.4GHz
HSF : DeepCool GammaXX S40
Motherboard : MSI H77MA-G43
Memory : Dual Channel Visipro 2 x 4 GB PC3-12800 CL11-11-11-29
SSD : Intel SSD 520 Series 120GB
Harddisk : Seagate 2TB SATA III 7200rpm
VGA Card : HIS Radeon HD 7850 IceQ X 2GB GDDR5 256 Bit
PSU : Cooler Master GX EU 550W Bronze 80+
Casing : Simbadda Sim-Q
Monitor : LG LCD L1753S
Speaker : Simbadda CST z100
Headphone : Somic CD-2688MV
Keyboard : Logitech Standard PS/2
Mouse : Gaming Mouse A4Tech XL-747H Blue Spider

OS : Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit (AHCI SATA)

How do you think about my new rig ?
Is it OK ?? Will it future proofs ? If then, how long ?

I have run it for two months since April 2013.

So far, there are some problems :
1. When booting, it takes a long time about 3-5 minutes, and on the right corner of the screen, it shows B4 code so long, then A2. What do these codes mean ?

2. If I wanna change my speaker to 5.1 channel, can you give some suggestions ?
And 5.1 or 7.1 is better ? What is the difference ? My budget is US$100.

3. My casing is so small, I want to change. Which one is better ?
I want a big 20 cm fan on top and front. Then, side fan for cooling VGA Card.
My budget is around US$50-100.

4. For 3D Monitor, can you give me some recommended types and brands ?
IPS, LED, or LCD and what size ?
(maybe 18.5" if there is a 3D monitor with that size, coz' too large, i don't like)
I want to use the monitor to watch 3D movies and games maybe.
I have tried Red Cyan glasses on current monitor, and it so annoying, the color is so dark (i mean all seems so dark, bad quality).
For Monitor, my budget is US$100-200.


I really really need your suggestions.
Hope for your opinions soon.

Thanks.. :)



Answer
its awsome...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When will amds piledriver cpus come out ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment