Sunday, September 8, 2013

Should I wait for ddr4 ram to be released before building my gaming computer?

best gaming pc of 2013 on Mid-tower desktop cases also offer decent expandability though if your ...
best gaming pc of 2013 image



Sir Mordre


I was about to buy a sick gaming pc I put together, but I just did a google search and found out that ddr4 memory might be just around the corner, with crucial even having a 2013 promo. So I'm guessing ddr4 will be in some time in 2014. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks in advance for any info.


Answer
I would just get DDR3 its cheap, and support for it is on everything, and 8 gigs is about $70 and do everything you need for at least 4-5 more years

What is the Ultimate Gaming PC of 2013?




Ryan


Okay so I have been wondering how much would it cost to build from scratch the Ultimate Gaming PC. I know you can make a PC that plays games good for around 400-800 bucks but that isn't what I would like. I want something that can fit every gaming scenario and run games not good or great, but EXCELLENT. Something that I won't have to upgrade in the upcoming years. (unless I have to haha) I just want to know because I want to PC game without restrictions. Thanks!!!

PS. No price range.



Answer
Check this out, should run just about anything:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1tf3n




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I wait for ddr4 ram to be released before building my gaming computer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment