Sunday, September 8, 2013

What parts should I use in a budget gaming PC?

best gaming pc power supply on Celebrating 10 years in business
best gaming pc power supply image



Brayden


I'm going to build a budget gaming pc and I'm wondering what parts I should use. I'm planning on using the Nvidia Geforce Gtx 650 and a Thermaltake TR2 500w power supply from my old computer, then I have $500 for the rest of the computer including a monitor. I really don't care about looks too much and I'm not planning on overclocking, Can anyone recommend some parts? Oh, and the monitor doesn't have to be full HD, but it's preferable.


Answer
get a 560 ti & i also recommend you get your pc from dinopc.com i got my amd bulldozer fx 6 core 3.5GHz 12GB ddr3 560 ti for under 400
& its powerful enough for every next gen game

A gaming pc with a 480 w power supply is that good enough?




Tom


I was wondering if a 480 watt power supply is good enough for a gaming pc? Would i need to upgrade and if i do what wattage should i upgrade too.


Answer
It really depends on the actual Specs you need to provide your whole build It could or could not be enough also i wouldn't come here for that kind of question go somewhere a little more professional like toms hardware.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What parts should I use in a budget gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment