Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What is the best gaming pc i can build?

best gaming pc under 400 on laptop, desktop computer, used laptops, used computer for sale, best ...
best gaming pc under 400 image



Logan


I want to be able to do some moderate gaming. It doesnt have to look cool or be lit up with led's. I the cpu and gpu to be amd. Ive been looking at the a10 and it seems pretty good. I know its integrated but im on a budget. Under $400 please. Its possible and i believe in you.


Answer
Under 400 you are going to get the bare minimum. However I did built a computer a while back that was worth in total of 375. So here is goes.
Components
Case=Apex Mi 005/ 250 w PSU
Processor=Core i3 3225 3.3 ghz (HD Graphics 4000)
RAM=4gb corsair
Hard Drive= 500 gb Western Digital
Motherboard= H77N Gigabyte
(Note this is a Mini Itx Build and will run games such as MW3 and Black ops without a glitch)
Although there are other options such as an AMD build so the choice is up to you. Cheers mate.

Should I get a Mac or PC? What are the pros and cons?







I am planning on getting a laptop that will hopefully last through my last two years of high school and college. I'm not big on gaming and I'm not going to be an engineer. My dad just wants to get me a PC under $400 that is functional, but I would like a nice laptop.
With the new Windows 8 out, are Macs really better than PC? I love their design but overall, is it worth paying the price? Please give me some advice and tell me which is better for me and give me reasons!



Answer
Macintrash is NOT worth the extra price. You can buy a Windows 7 PC with the same specs as a comparable Mac for half the price. And Macs will not run a lot of the software that's available for a PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming pc i can build?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment