Friday, September 13, 2013

How is this for a gaming pc build and do they fit?

best gaming pc build on Build Latest Gaming PC: How to choose a best gaming motherboard
best gaming pc build image



Tristan


Hi
Im building my first PC I think i did a good job on this but like i said its my first build
So How is this for a gaming pc build and do they fit?

Hdd: 1TD WD blue
RAM : Corsair vengance 2x4GB
Optical drive: 24x SATA Bare Internal DVD Rewriter
Case: Zalman Z11 Plus Midi Tower Case ATX, M-ATX
MOBO: MSI 970A-G43 AMD 970 ATX Motherboard
PSU: Corsair Builder Series CXM 500W Modular
CPU: AMD FX6300 Black Edition 6 Core
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX660 2GB DDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card

Thanks =)
@Jeff I wish I could but im on a budget and the 760 is out of my price range



Answer
You almost have it perfect. Go for the 760, always go for the newer hardware they have the best driver optimization. Plus the performance increase is huge. The 6300 will be perfect for that. I had 6200 with a 660 and it worked good and overclocked great. I replaced it with an i5 when I got my second 660 though because the 6200 was perfectly on par with a 660 that neither bottle-necked each other since they were perfect for each other.

How much would it take to build a computer with the main use of running Emulators?




Dell


I've had this idea for a while. I've thought about building a PC (Preferably a really small PC) with the sole intention of it mainly running Game emulators (Mainly SNES, NES, SEGA, N64, etc) and small low power games. Something I could have hooked up to my TV and have all my favorite classic games on it (I'm a huge sucker for classic games). Plus basic DVD functions to double as a DVD player.

How much would it cost to build a PC that could run those perfect? I've thought about this to give me a little practice for building PC for when I step into a large Gaming PC builds plus It's something I've thought about for a while now.

I know this is "Illegal" but Nintendo doesn't produce those classic games anymore so by downloading them I am not taking money from them. I wouldn't steal from Nintendo. Just making it harder for rinky dink greedy pawnshops to get away with selling antique worn out games for more than their worth.



Answer
beleave it or not the cost would be small .it does not take much to run games like that .I would say about 300 dollars .I mean if its only reason is to run emulaters and to play dvd,s you should be fine with a single core cpu .this cpu and mobo should work fine for it with no issues.and all ou have to do it build the rest
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819106013
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130641




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is this for a gaming pc build and do they fit?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment