Tuesday, September 10, 2013

All necessary components for building a gaming pc desktop?

best gaming pc setup on BEST BUDGET GAMING PC 2013!! | How To Save Money And Do It Yourself!
best gaming pc setup image



Blake


So I want to build my own gaming pc. My budget is $800 and if possible, less. I already have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. I want the best components for the budget I have. I just plan on playing simple games such as minecraft, armada, gta, TTT, etc, so I don't think that I'll need an i7 processor. If you have the ideal pc gaming setup, please let me know!


Answer
i5 3570k
HD 7950
GA Z77 D3H
A simple DVD RW drive
Seagate barracuda 7200.14 1TB
Overclocking? Scythe Mugen Rev. B cpu cooler otherwise stock cooler
650W Psu (corsair/seasonic/...) avoid the corsair builder series
2*4GB 1600 Mhz memory corsair/G skill/...

What is the ultimate PC Gaming Setup?




Flameboy50


What are the best components for a gaming setup. I'm talking about the most overpowered system available to build. What are the specs? I am not planning on building this system, but I am just curious to know.


Answer
EVGA Classified SR-2 (Super Record 2)
x2 intel Xeon X5680 Processor - 3.33GHz
x2 Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5970
Corsair Dominator Desktop Memory 48GB (12x 4GB) DDR3-1600MHz
Corsair 1200-Watt Power Supply
SilverStone Raven ATX Full Tower Case
Plextor Blu Ray Player -Lightscribe
x4 intel black edition 250GB Solid-State Drive - 1TB
Creative Labs SoundBlaster X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
VisionTek Bigfoot Networks Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
custom water cooling




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: All necessary components for building a gaming pc desktop?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment