Friday, May 30, 2014

Gaming PC??




art


I only have like $500, and I need to get the BEST gaming PC that I can make. Can someone help me out choosing the parts? I already got the OS, hard drives, RAM, and SOME cables (rest will be about $30). Thats everything I have so far, and I need everything else like CD drive, case, etc. Can the parts also be from newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. And remember, I want the BEST GAMING PC I can get!


Answer
All prices are from Newegg.

Athlon X2 4200+ - $60

Biostar A770 - $68

Atton or Rosewill Case - $30

LG DVD-Burner - $30

OCZ StealthXtreme 600W - $84

BFG/EVGA/XFX Geforce 8800GT - $200


Since you're going for the best gaming PC, the idea is to get the cheapest in everything else and the best video card you can get. So basically, a cheap but effective AMD X2 CPU (cheaper than Intel, which is important here), budget motherboard, cheap mid-tower case, basic DVD burner, Cheapest high quality 600W PSU, and the almighty 8800GT.

This comes about $25 short of $500 that you can use for shipping, or a CPU fan that will allow you to overclock somewhat. You'd be able to play a game like Crysis on medium to high settings at 1280x1024.

Enjoy!

What kind of gaming pc would you recommend from newegg?




chrishell


My price point is at $650 already tax with it no rebates. This gaming pc needs to run civilization 5, guild wars 2, simcity 5, startcraft 2, shogun 2, left 4 dead 2. On ultra setting(maxed everything) or at high setting with no lags. I don't really need this for new games but, I don't want the pc to be tapped out at these games it would be good to have some wiggle room. I'm never going to use this pc for editing video maybe just for Microsoft office and homework.
I don't need monitors or keyboard or mouse.



Answer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229438

^ that's the best for under $650 from newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229367

^ a bit better for $50 more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC??
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment