Thursday, May 29, 2014

Can I use my PC controllers on my PS3?




Son of Hea


I just bought 2 controllers to play FIFA Soccer on my PC.
I just wonder if I can use them to play games on my PS3.
Thank you for your help!



Answer
Well, PC controllers have those USB things so I guess you could connect them to your PS3.
The keypad format is the same too....
Also, since Sony lets 3rd-party companies make stuff for them, Im pretty sure that the controllers will work.

How can i use two keypards at the same time on one PC for the game?




skorp 6


Ä° want to play the game with my friend,and i want to use second keypard as a joystick


Answer
get into the game setup. Or run a usb keypad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use my PC controllers on my PS3?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment