Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What laptop would best support video games under 900 Dollars?

Q. I am looking for a new laptop that would be able to do the general stuff -- hold pictures, music, microsoft office programs, and be able to browse the web, but at the same time, I want it to be able to support alot of computer games. Some such as Starcraft II, Final Fantasy, Sims 3, etc. I don't want it to be slow either, so I want the laptop to be able to support all the things I want to do. I do not want a PC because I need its portability for college. But, I am not going to be able to afford anything over $900. Any suggestions?


Answer
Toshiba Satellite A660-BT3N25X Laptop

looking for desktop 900 dollars or under?

Q. I'm looking to buy a good gaming desktop. One that can run guild wars 2, possibly battle field 3, and some of the other newer games. I would like one that can run these games pretty good. Id like to run Guild Wars 2 on high with out lag if at all possible.I don't have any experience with building one. So I'd prefer one that is pre built. I have a mouse keyboard moniter and all that just need the pc.


Answer
Bare bones kits from Tiger Direct have several levels of performance, most under your budget, save $$$ by two hours screwdriver twirling. You will have to add your choice of video card in most cases, as well as CPU cooler, and the OS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop would best support video games under 900 Dollars?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment