Friday, April 4, 2014

Should I get a Gaming PC or 3D TV?




Sam


Really not sure... I have a 600 quid budget approx and had a few ideas:
Build my own PC with decent graphics and I5
or
An Lg passive 3d tv set.
Please answer...



Answer
Gaming PCs are far more useful.
3D TVs are gimmicky and quite pointless.
If you like gaming, computers, doing work, go for the PC.
If you like movies and headaches, go with the 3D TV
If you enjoy gaming avoid the 3D TVs. It wont make you any better, it makes it harder

(PS, watching movies with friends? As long as you has as many friends as glasses you're ok. That is as long as neither you or your friend wears glasses already)

How can I play standard PC games in 3D?




WhoAmI?


I have a 3D monitor and I want to be able to play standard games e.g. left 4 dead 2 and COD Modern Warfare 2 in 3D. I have all the equipment provided with the monitor e.g. drivers, polarized glasses etc.
Can someone help please?



Answer
it seems you can
look here for news article about it
http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9931768-7.html
google "3d pc gaming"
look here for list of games and drivers
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_3D_Games.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a Gaming PC or 3D TV?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment