Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Good usb PC Gaming headset?




The Duke


I'm wondering what is the best headset for gaming/music on the PC? Preferably one with a USB soundcard because I don't have a soundcard. Or I can get a headset + a cheap soundcard.


Answer
PS3AC EX-01 Wireless Headset is a pretty good one. I needed a new headset and for $20 I couldn't pass this one up. The audio quality is decent and the headset fits decently on your ear. Overall I would recommend it.

What is a good PC gaming headset?




Eric


Budget around 150


Answer
I'll recommend a Logitech headset, which is very good for PC usage, with surround sound. Here you can find an actual user comment on the headset, talking about its great features and comfort-ability:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RJ1SYU4WFW59Q/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B003VANOFY&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=armas9-20

This headset is within your price range and have great features like:
Wireless with decent range.
Charges in about 2 hours for about 8-10 hours use (with 7.1 surround whole time).
Sound is great and flawless.
Light weight for long hour usage.
G keys.
mic auto-mutes when rotated up
Surround works great.
Build quality
Mic works well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good usb PC Gaming headset?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment