Monday, March 31, 2014

Should I get a gaming PC or the PS4?




Michael Mc


Okay so I am saving my money right now and I'm not sure if I should get a gaming PC ($1000 in total with a GTX 660ti graphics card) or just wait for the PS4. I do like to play games solo, but you can beat the experience of playing splitscreen games with the buds by your side. The PS4 will only be $400, and the graphics in the games showcased at E3 look brilliant, but I also know that the $400 system will still not be able to compete with the graphic possibilities on a gaming PC.

I do like MMOs, and the PS4 will be able to play them. There will also by PS4 exclusive games that I like and wouldn't be able to play on the PC (White Knight Chronicles on the PS3 is a prime example).

So, basically I guess what I'm asking is if the $600 difference would be worth it in getting a gaming rig. Just let me know what you all think.



Answer
Gaming PC hands down...
I've been a lifelong gamer and started out with consoles. I have been a PC Gamer for the better part of a decade or more. I believe the pros of PC gaming outweigh the cons.

The Pros of PC gaming:
Your game library is always transferable and always backwards compatible.
KBD and Mouse control for First Person Shooters is vastly superior than a controller
PCs support far more peripherals and accessories. This includes adapters to use console controllers.
Easier/better game modding capabilities.
As hardware improves PCs can be upgraded to take advantage. Consoles are the latest and greatest for about two years. Then they pale in comparison to the performance of PCs once again.
Less restrictive game licensing. There is some pressure to add restrictions but consoles are becoming very restrictive in regards to game licensing.

Cons of PC gaming:
Consoles sport better graphics and performance for the first couple years.
Consoles are much easier to setup and use, although PCs have come a long way to close this gap.
Some games are not released for PC and are console only. Red Dead Redemption is an example.
That's about it...


Like I said, in my opinion, PC gaming has more benefits and perks than console. Once you get to the end of a consoles life-cycle. Like 360 and ps3 now, the graphics really look quite poor. I have a hard time understanding how someone could drop $60-$70 on a game that looks like shit compared to the same game on a PC and is much harder to control. Latest Black Ops is a good example. Console graphics look pretty poor after a couple years when compared to PC. People like to say after they get so good it doesn't matter anymore but they say that every time and it always still matters once you see how much better something can look.

best pc game Peripherals?




ipodtouchd


i was wondering what the best pc game accessories like mice, gamepads , keyboards for fps games, mmorpg, and sport games?


Answer
Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard.
Creative Labs Fatality1 gaming headphones
Belkin n52te gaming pad
Razor Diamondback mouse with a Zero gaming mouse pad




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a gaming PC or the PS4?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment