Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Looking for a recommendation for a good gaming pc?

best gaming pc under 800 on Best Laptops under 800 Dollars | Best Laptops for College Students
best gaming pc under 800 image



rob m


I am going to buy a gaming pc, I want to keep it under $800-$900. Can anyone offer suggestions as to what to look for, what to stay away from or what is a really good deal.

Thanks



Answer
I would get a HP Pavilion Elite m9300t series it is right now only $800 USD

Can someone link me to a good cheap gaming pc?




Eric Downs


Can someone link me to a good cheap gaming pc? Or can someone build me one and link me to it? Preferably under $800


Answer
You'll probably hear this a lot, but building one is your best, least expensive option. I build my own, I've had it for 2 months and its running Battlefield Bad Company 2 at 60 fps. Not including monitor or keyboard (as I already had those) my build was $830 including Windows 7. Now to answer your ACTUAL question, take a look at Newegg.com. This is the site I bought and ordered everything from to build my of and they have pcs available there too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a recommendation for a good gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment