Sunday, January 5, 2014

How many million colors should a slightly-above-average gaming screen have?

best gaming desktop value on in the market when it comes to computer technology and computer gaming ...
best gaming desktop value image



Skajas


I'm building a gaming desktop from scratch and the only thing remaining is a good monitor.
I'm willing to spend up to around 140 euros.
P.S. I'm talking about the theoritical amount of colors they are supposed to achieve, the value written on the box. Not the one they actually work with.
Can someone please answer the actual question and not guide me to an electronics store for me to browse monitors? I need an answer in the form: "You need X million colors and above." Please!



Answer
I don't think you will be able to tell the difference

Are CyberPower desktops good for gaming?




Julian


I really need a gaming desktop because the one that I currently have is very slow and not even made for gaming. It can't even run Skyrim on the worst settings without going into lag city. So I have started to fantasize about getting a CyberPower AMD Quad Core Configuator. So if you have a preference on CyberPower desktops, please share it with me. Thanks for the input.


Answer
Cyberpower, IBuyPower and ESPECIALLY Alienware are all horrible values for gaming computers.

Will it run Skyrim? Yes, can you do better for the same price? Yes.

You can buy generic gaming rigs by companies like Lenovo and Asus for way cheaper prices for what you get, also, if you build it yourself, it is not only customized to your need, you save even more.

But if you're going to go with a cyberpower make sure to upgrade the generic power supply, as it tends to fail fast and take a few components with it, such as the Mobo or GPU. Also, AMD FX are terrible, considering Cyberpower doesn't offer the X4 Black 965, just spend the extra few dollars and go with LGA1155+ an i3-3330, yes, even an i3 is better than an AMD FX.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many million colors should a slightly-above-average gaming screen have?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment