Friday, January 10, 2014

How do I start warhammer online?

best gaming desktop yahoo on ... Best Computer Online Store - Buy with Discount Prices from Houston
best gaming desktop yahoo image



mrniceguy1


I installed it. I cant find it in the accessories programs, anywhere on the disk. How do I startt he game? No desktop icon!


Answer
A lot of the questions Iâve noticed that are being asked by the gamers on here yahoo show that there is not a real central place for us gamers to go and really find out answers of question from actual gamers out there. That there is no real central community of an website you can go to for gamers alike around the world. Id recommend this upcoming website www.PlayBlab.com, heard some good news prior to its launchâ¦and read some articles about it, I am excited about itâ¦

I think they will discuss all pure gaming related questions, by the actual gamers like us that are out there. Id definitely recommend it as a source for the future use, I hope even to catch you guys thereâ¦

I hope this helps too some extent, and am sorry I cant give a precise answer,does anyone else have some suggestions?

How do i play the game i just purchased on my computer from yahoo?




Michelle M


i just bought a game from yahoo and i dont know how to find it so i can play it.


Answer
Look in "My Programs" you should see the game listed and you can open it from there, you can also put a short cut on your desktop for the game from there as well. Good luck!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I start warhammer online?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment