Monday, January 6, 2014

I need a cheap but good processor for making a gaming pc?

best gaming pc cheap on How To Buy PC & Cheapest Accessories
best gaming pc cheap image



Luke


I need a cheap but good processor for making a gaming pc. Mainly for minecraft, Cod, and mmorpgs.


Answer
depend's because cheap in the cpu world is around £100
This is a pretty good processor though mid range
AMD Black Edition - AMD Phenom II X4 3.4 GHz

How much will it cost to build a gaming pc?




That Kid F


I was looking into building a gaming pc instead of buying a next gen console since everyone online says its cheaper than a console.. Which I only seen the computer not including a monitor or keyboarding or anything go for $699 at the cheapest? Can someone tell me a rough price point of what the price would be?


Answer
A good gaming PC that can run Crysis 3 on High getting 30 FPS will cost around $500. I am linking you to a build that has everything you need. You can also always check youtube channels such as teksyndicate(razethew0rld), Adam Evans(duncan30333), NeweggTV, and LinusTechTips/NCIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUM3vkm-mo It seems many people have decided to use this, as Newegg contacted him saying that they will be getting more of the parts, as they must have ran out!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a cheap but good processor for making a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment