Thursday, November 7, 2013

What kind of PC video games do girls like to play?

best gaming pc video on Top banner AMD gaming PC
best gaming pc video image



solstice33


I just recently got an Asus G73JH gaming laptop that I'm planning on testing with the help of my friend. Any ideas on what PC video games girls like to play so I can install it and have her play it? Thanks.


Answer
Nice laptop! I have the same one. I know some girls who like to play The Sims on their PCs as well as other games like CoD and Skyrim.

Where can I find a Dreamfall PC Video game Users guide?




Jimbo457


I have the PC video game "Dreamfall". I am having trouble navigating the characters in the game. They are in a village and a big city. Is there a users guide showing a map of where they are?


Answer
Go to link below. â




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of PC video games do girls like to play?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment