Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How can I change the graphics settings on FIFA 13 for PC?

best gaming pc today on Laptop Computer Games on Razer Blade Laptop Slices Pc Game Footprint ...
best gaming pc today image



azonC


Hello. So today I got FIFA 13 for the PC. It runs fine, but the graphics are really pixelated and crappy. I have a really good gaming PC that I just built a couple months ago, so it's not the computer. I can't seem to find an option to change the graphics settings anywhere. How can I do this? Thanks.


Answer
Before you actually launch the game when you get the window with options for language and Play, Game Settings, Exit. It's under Game Settings.

Should I buy a new gaming PC or wait for the next gen- gaming consoles?




Cole


I'm pondering if I should buy a gaming PC or buy the new ps4 or xbox 720. One thing i'm really sick of hearing is that pc is better for gaming than either of the consoles because of the capabilities and graphics. Is this true? What should I do?
@Golden Where should I build my pc?



Answer
This is true. You should build a gaming PC. See PS4 has an APU meaning CPU and GPU in one unit. It has mid-range CPU and it is a mobile CPU meaning low performance and it is gonna have performance some where between 7850M and 7870M which is still slower than todays modern PC. Go and get a PC. PS4 to have 8GB of ram but todays PC has 16-32 GB of Ram. PC you can always upgrade as new parts come out whereas in consoles you are stuck with the same hardware for 5-6 years. Every game looks better on PC and will look better. Dude please don
t go buy one. If you build a PC yourself with all your favourite parts its gonna cost you a lot less and way better than PS4 and Xbox 720. Please if you have any more questions then send me an email on runnermars@gmail.com. Hope I helped. Thanks. Please reply




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I change the graphics settings on FIFA 13 for PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment