Sunday, November 3, 2013

what do I need to do to my pc to display Picture and games in 3D?

best gaming pc display on best quality 3D computer monitors available 3D Computer Monitor ...
best gaming pc display image



Anthony E


My PC displays pictures and maps in 2D. How will I make display in 3D. Do I need a special software for that. If so which ones?


Answer
It depends on the software you are viewing the file in... If you're talking a map you can try Google Earth, it allows you to see a map in a bird's-eye view. Check out the source and good luck!

Could i hook up a pc to my mac through the mini display port?




Caleb


I currently have a 27 inch iMac and in the near future i am going to possibly build a gaming pc because as we all know mac was not made to game. I want to hook up my pc to the mac screen and use it as the monitor for the pc. Could I do this with the mini display port using the hdmi adaptor? Or can i even do this?


Answer
No you cannot, the mini display port is for hooking up an external or secondary monitor to your Mac.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what do I need to do to my pc to display Picture and games in 3D?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment