Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to play games on my pc monitor?

best gaming pc and monitor on Best Gaming Monitors 2013 | HardwarePal
best gaming pc and monitor image



Non Al Coh


I want to play Wii and other games on my lcd pc monitor. How would I do that? It has both a vga and dvi input. Thanks


Answer
Have you tried a VGA cable?

If I earn $7.25 dollars/hr how many hours would i need to work to earn 1700 dollars?




valentin


Im trying to earn 1700 dollars for a gaming pc, monitor, and minecraft account. I work and get paid $7.25/hr and im trying to find out how many hours i need to work to get 1700 dollars. If you could show me how to find that out or just give me the answer lol that would help a whole lot thank youXD


Answer
$1700 / ($7.25 per hour) = 234.5 hours. If you work 8 hours per day, that would mean you would need to work just over 29 days to earn $1,700 ignoring taxes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play games on my pc monitor?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment