Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What is a good gaming desktop pc for runescape and minecraft?

best gaming pc for minecraft on with the world my Minecraft modding skillz. This is for Minecraft ...
best gaming pc for minecraft image



Armin


I am looking for a good gaming pc that is within my price range of 500-700$. I am not looking at all at building my own gaming pc and that is not an option for me. I need a good cool looking gaming pc that won't break down in anyway. Also I do not want any cyberpower or ibuypower computers because I have heard bad stories about them. I am not looking for a laptop I am looking for a desktop. I want a pc that can run on high qualities at a very high fps.


Answer
lol you want a high end machine for a low-med price, well since you refuse to build, and you want a cool looking machine.... good luck with all that, you could try frys.com

Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?




Ryan


I think I'll ask for a gaming PC for Christmas, but I need help finding one. Can anyone direct me to somewhere I can get a gaming PC that will run games like Battlefield 3, Call of Duty and Minecraft with little to no lag that I can get delivered to/in Ireland? What kind of price range and specs am I looking at? Thanks.


Answer
Build your own. You are looking at 600 if you build your own. If you choose to get a crappy dell then it will cost you 1200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good gaming desktop pc for runescape and minecraft?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment