Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Can you play old PC games on touch screen computers?

best gaming pc chair on CES 2008: Pyramat unleashes PC Gaming Chair 2.1 : Tech Digest
best gaming pc chair image



Justin


I am going to buy a Windows tablet and I'm curious if old PC games work with touch screens. Particularly, I'm interested to know if Dosbox supports touch screen input.

I love the old PC adventure games and I think touch screen tablet would be a fantastic avenue to play them. You can just sit down in a chair or on a bed and get engrossed in a point and click adventure and watch the story unfold. It would almost be like an interactive book.



Answer
I believe it can be possible, But I doubt if you can play good using those as playing Pc games need a game controller or a keyboard as it is very hard to play rpg games/pc games when you are only tapping it to move or whatsoever.

Looking for a chair that doesn't hurt my back while I game?




Brutalisk


I play ALOT of video games (PC exclusivly) and I've been having back problems from sitting in my chair for long periods. (mind you I'm not over weight, i'm actually physically fit)

I'm looking for a chair that doesn't murder my back and gives me good back support for when I'm leaned over using a mouse and keyboard. Any suggestions?



Answer
Forget a chair. Get a pillow for your butt so your weight doesn't press down on the seat. I'm a stick figure and even I have that problem. Get a foam pad to place on the edge of the desk or table the computer is sitting on so your arms don't rest on a sharp or hard edge. And for your lower back, get a kidney belt. One of those things you see weight lifters wear. You don't have to wear it as tight as they do, but just wear it. If you start to slouch, it will pinch a little and you'll correct your posture. After a little while, you'll automatically adopt a position that won't leave your back hurting the next day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you play old PC games on touch screen computers?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment