Saturday, August 31, 2013

What's the best gaming chair I could buy for my boyfriend?

best gaming pc chair on Best Gaming Seats for PC and Console Gaming
best gaming pc chair image



mikki


He would be using it for games on his computer.


Answer
If he plays on his pc, just get a comfortable looking computer chair.

I assume this is a birthday present of some sort so to not spoil it before the big day, get a gift card to best buy or where ever, than tell him what its for and let him pick out his own.

What should I get to get a good but cheap gaming setup. What items, and how much $?




Racer715j


Please include everything, like:

-Speakers?
-Console?
-TV?
-Chair?
-Desk to put stuff on?
-Computer for pc gaming?
-Anything else you would recommend...

REMEMBER, MUST BE ABLE TO FIT INTO A SEMI SMALL AREA.

Please say what you would recommend, and the price please?



Answer
I cant quite give you a specific gaming setup that would work for you because I am not sure what type of games your gearing towards, however i can give you a link in which you can build your own custom gaming rigs, its all from dell and they sell the best of the best, and since they're customizable you can select your own specs at a price you want.

Here is the link:
http://www.alienware.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming chair I could buy for my boyfriend?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment