Sunday, August 25, 2013

What is currently the best graphics PC game?

best pc gaming gear on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best pc gaming gear image



Ogvidius


I'm looking to buy a new computer. I wanted to know what the highest graphics PC game is at the moment (March 2010), with the highest specs. I know it used to be Crysis a year ago but is that still the same today? I just want to get hold of the system requirements so I can make a good guess as to what kind of gear I'll be needing. Thanks.


Answer
well you should wait like tell august because gta 4 ballad of gay tony is coming to pc or you could just buy gta 4 it has the same graphics.

Why do you need to cheat in video games?




tullfrk4u


I have been playing since "Pong" first came out, and currently play "first person shooter" PC games like Halo, Gears Of War, Call Of Duty and such. I have never used "cheats" and never will, takes the fun out of gaming. Why does a loser need to cheat, just can't win, or does not want to spend time finding out how to beat the game?


Answer
i never use cheats either. the challenge is a huge part of the fun of playing a game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is currently the best graphics PC game?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment