Saturday, August 31, 2013

how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?

best pc gaming 5.1 speakers on best 5 1 pc speakers january 28 2010 5 1 surround sound speakers are
best pc gaming 5.1 speakers image



Mike


how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?


i just got a new LCD tv for christmas which i use as a TV and Monitor, so how can i connect my 5.1 speaker system for use with TV, PC, and Video game use?



Answer
Read the following article and it will help you step by step in setting up your surround sound.

https://www.installingflats.com/Articles.asp?ID=159

Best 5.1 speakers for home cinema and pc gaming?




edwinbp.t2


I have the asus striker extreme motherboard and the audio output is 7.1 and absolutely amazing. I need a decent set of speakers to notice it. My budget is very flexible but obviously the cheaper the better.


Answer
The response cr15h gave you to your previously asked question is reasonable. If you don't like it, I suggest you post this in the Computers & Internet forum where you might get more interest in your computer related question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment