Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Playing games from Puket on my PC, will it work?

Q. Hi,
I am travelling to phuket not long from now, and I know they sell PC games very cheap there. If I bought one and tried to play it on my computer, would it work without modification?

Cheers


Answer
When I went to Thailand a couple of years ago, I bought a bunch of games and tried to install them. None of them worked. I thought they would, since a few years earlier I had gone to Singapore. Everything I bought in Singapore worked just fine. Nothing I bought in THailand worked.

is there any site in which i can download fifa for my PC for free?




Erlfie


plz ppol i need to know so tht i can upgrade ma comp any nice games like GTA or Fifa. i need sites which i can download these games for free....


Answer
There a game called fifa online 2 (only available to Singapore only)
if you live in Singapore , you can play it .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Playing games from Puket on my PC, will it work?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment