Thursday, June 19, 2014

Will this run skyrim and PC games good?




Harman


Hey, while I'm buying this PC for gaming how much do you think it's worth? Its aa dell studio 1558 laptop don't under estimate it just because it isn't a Tower it has a 1 gb dedicated video card m350 i3 2.27ghz processor quad core of course with 4gb of DDR 3 two channel ram major gaming computer <---- description he gave me can it play skyrim and gamed like that on good settings and is it worth a ps3?


Answer
No. Buy a ps3 instead at this budget. In order to build a nice gaming pc for skyrim it would cost around $600-$800

500 Dollar Gaming pc?




Carlos


I am looking to buy a gaming desktop for 500 dollars or so, I am not sure what to look for as I have been a console player pretty much all my gaming career, all I know is that i want it to play bf3, skyrim, diablo 3 the old republic, on as high a setting as possible. I will be using this desktop on my 43" plasma, so it would need an hdmi output.

Could anyone direct me to a pc such as this? I have searched to no avail, mostly because I am not sure what I do and don't need. All i now are the basic things, such as I wont need an optical drive, a 500gb hdd will work just fine, and i would like a quad core, an I5 or amd's equivalent would be fine by me.
No optical drive because I have plenty laying about.



Answer
Your budget is low for high graphics game. You can have a gaming pc with this budget but it will get old pretty soon.
I have built a PC specifications for you.

Cabinet- Cooler Master Elite 371 RC-371-KKN1 ATX Mid-Tower Case ($ 40)
Power Supply- DiabloTek PHD450 450-Watt ($ 30)
Motherboard- MSI H61M-P23 B3 Intel H61 Motherboard ($ 60)
Processor- Intel Core i3-2100 ($ 125)
Graphics Card- EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti ($ 122)
RAM- Corsair 4GB DDR3 1333MHz ($ 22)
Hard Disk- Western Digital Caviar Blue Hard Drive 500GB ($ 75)
Optical Drive- Sony Optiarc 24x DVDRW Drive ($ 18)
Keyboard/Mouse- Logitech MK120 Keyboard and Mouse Combo ($ 17)

I hope you like it. That is the best you can get in $ 500 budget.

Note: Monitor is excluded in this. A nice monitor will cost you around $ 100. So I was not able to fit monitor in the budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will this run skyrim and PC games good?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment