Thursday, June 19, 2014

700 dollar Gaming pc?




user


Look I want to get something that for 2 years will run all games on mid-high settings i don't know much about computers i don't know how to build so unless you can tell me how to build it then just recommend the best computer u know for around 700.


Answer
That depends, do you have any parts with you currently? I have something around a $700 tower build on my profile page which you can check out. However, if you'll also need a monitor, OS, peripherals, then you're looking at around a $400-$500 tower build and the rest goes towards these things..................!!

Best Gaming PC for £700?

Q. I just was wondering what is the best spec'd gaming pc I'd get for £700. Suggestions thoughts?


Answer
$1125=700 British pounds, so go to Cyberpower and choose a pc to configurate [click on 'configurator'] click on one that is $800 to $900 and add a good video card in the 150 to 200 dollar range. Make sure the os is Windows7. Then find one similar to it in the UK. I'm in the USA so I don't know many British websites. Pricewatch UK is one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 700 dollar Gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment