Tuesday, June 17, 2014

pc build under 1500 $?




omar


http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Rgni
Will it run new games as crysis 3 and far cry . it is my first pc build and i want to know if i have anything bad or incompatible .
note the graphic card i have is the 7950 oc version and it is not listed in the site so i putt it in custom



Answer
Everything looks good, have fun. I'd recommend getting a 120MHz LCD however if you plan to do 3D gaming right now or in the near term. Companies like nVidia require a 120MHz for their 3D effects to work. If you're gonna shell out all that money for a PC you might as well spend a few more on the screen. Hope that helps.

What is the best PC gaming desktop i could buy for under $1500?

Q. I would only game on it and surf the interwebs, so the only specs that I care about are the ones related to graphics performance, cooling, memory, wifi, etc...If there's a computer in this price range thats made only for gaming, please enlighten me. I took a look at Alienware desktops, but I think their computers are overpriced for the tech thats inside them. I also heard that Dell Isn't worth buying from either, but if I'm wrong about either, feel free to comment.


Answer
You're right on your assessment about Alienware (in fact all prebuilts), are overpriced becuase of 'Middle mans' tax and then you have store profit on top.

Seriously the best way of getting a gaming pc is to buy all of the components and self assemble. Its easier than it sounds. Instructions come with the case and power supply and these will generally tell you everything you need to install your components to get a complete pc. My first build took over 3 hours in an afternoon. By the evening, I was installing Windows and playing games :)

The best place is the US and Canada to buy components is Newegg.com (or newegg.ca).

I tell you what, if you tell us whether you need monitor, gaming mouse and keyboard and othe acessories included in that budget or not and i'll upload a shopping list of components for you within minutes. I only ever recommend quality components ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: pc build under 1500 $?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment