Saturday, May 24, 2014

Will the 2011 Dell Inspirion Duo run the PC game Crysis? If not, what portable laptop can?




Bryce F


I wanted to get a laptop as a graduation present, and I was looking for ideas. I was hoping I could get a newer one capable of running Crysis, and I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction.
The page with the Tech specs is here:

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-duo/pd



Answer
You're probably going to have to tell us the laptop specs in order for us to figure that out

What PC laptop should I get for college 2011?

Q. I am looking into the Sony Viao F series but I am really not sure what to look for. The only thing I do know is that I do not want a mac.


Answer
My advice would not be to get VAIO's with i5 or i7 processors because they get hot and limit what graphics cards you can have for gaming.
I have the 13.3 inch S series with i3, 1066 FSB, 4 GIG DDR3 RAM and Nvidia Gforce 310M, it runs cool and runs all games, it has a metallic magnesium cover and is very portable too.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sony+vaio+vpcs12l9e&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#q=sony+vaio+vpcs12l9e&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=akm&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=GKHiTfy7L8W58gOm8uSNBw&ved=0CDQQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fa86220df897656f&biw=1366&bih=665




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the 2011 Dell Inspirion Duo run the PC game Crysis? If not, what portable laptop can?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment