Monday, May 19, 2014

Good pre-built gaming pc under $2000 (Serious answers and please no build your own!)?




rollercoas


I need a gaming PC that will last me for at least this year the main games I want to get for this PC (So you have an idea of the specs I'm aiming for) are Witcher 2 (It looks amazing) and Skyrim.
I've been looking at the HP Pavillion elite http://www.techbuy.com.au/p/165752/index.asp and that looks pretty good. But are there any better ones I could get?
The problem with building one myself is one I probably wouldn't be able to do it :P I'm good with electronics but not with small things like putting wires together..
and two there is practically no one in my local area who would help me build it.. None that I've found at least.



Answer
Even though you said no "build your own" I do have to say this. No matter what, you are ALWAYS going to over pay for a pre-built computer. You could build a computer of that spec for around $1600. So you can save a heck of a lot if you just build it yourself.

gaming pc for under $200?




Marcos


PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT I NEED $2000 DOLLARS FOR A GAMING PC
I am on a really tight budget and want to know if it is possible that I can build a gaming pc for 200 dollars or maybe even a little bit more and also can you list the parts and do you think i can play skyrim, mw3, bioshock(on medium settings) or something like that on that pc

If it has to i will go for $300
Thanks



Answer
The minimum you'll need for a decent gaming PC is around $800, without peripherals like a monitor or keyboard/mouse, nor does it include an operating system.

You can go a bit cheaper, but then you'll have to compromise on the more expensive parts, like the processor and video card, which are exactly those parts that make-up the heart of a gaming machine...

Being an Intel guy, the least I would recommend is an i5 2400 in combination with an ATI HD6870 or NVidia GTX560 video card. Lower than that and too many recent games will have to be played in lower settings or at lower screen resolutions (I game in 1920x1080 and set that as a standard)...

That's the gist of it, Marcos...

At least, you have $200 to $300 to start with. So, saving will maybe taking some time, but it will be the more satisfying when you finally will get what you really desire, instead of having to settle for something which doesn't quite cut the mustard...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good pre-built gaming pc under $2000 (Serious answers and please no build your own!)?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment