Monday, May 19, 2014

Gaming PC/Video Editing on a budget?




dead385


I want to build a gaming PC, but since I'm 12 years old I don't have much money. I just have 268 $ and I want a Gaming PC/Video Editing and here is what I need :
-Maybe a SSD, but a really small one
-a graphics card with at least 1 GB
-DDR3 Ram min. 4GB
-Well, of course a motherboard
-and a CPU with 2 cores and 3.00 GHz with a fan
-a case with a little window like plexi-glass
-a monitor with Full HD HDMI,D-Sub,DVI
and I need this PC for 2-4 years old games and rendering.



Answer
For a low-end gaming PC you're looking at $600 at least, and even that won't run all of the latest games.

Buy a prebuilt system. I know folks say you can save money by building your own but that still requires some knowledge and experience. If you buy from a good brand, you can upgrade the parts yourself, which will give you experience you'll need to build your own PC the next time around.

I suggest brands like HP or Velocity Micro (www.velocitymicro.com) You don't have to buy a "Gaming PC" either. Any PC with 8GB of RAM and a decent video card will play games just as well as a "Gaming PC." The only difference is Gaming PCs generally include a motherboard that can handle 2 or more video cards (for better performance) but I think that's a waste of money. So instead I buy a "Home Office" PC, and put a better video card in it.

best pre built gaming pc?




Conor


i am looking into buying a pre built gaming pc i know building one is better and cheaper i just cant be bothered and don't know what too look for i am very interested in cyberpower gaming machine i have a few here i am looking at purchasing if someone can look at them and tell me which is the best one i am very interested in this one particularly http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Xtreme_XT/
someone can recommend a good prebuilt model running battlefield on ultra and crysis 3 on ultra or high



Answer
This is good one for gaming pc, you may go with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC/Video Editing on a budget?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment