Sunday, May 18, 2014

Best PC games of 2008-2009?




Andrada


I`d like a game for my PC but I`m not sure which one of them. I already played Crysis and Crysis Warhead, Colin McRae Rally (2004-2005), Colin McRae: Dirt and The Sims 3. Right now I installed Colin McRae: Dirt 2 (actually, I think that my father likes this game more than I do :) ). I would like a game which has good graphics (like Crysis) and an interesting story line; it doesn`t matter if it`s a shooter, strategy game or anything else. If you know a good game or if you ever played a game and you liked it a lot, please, give me an idea!
Thanks in advance to all who will respond to my question. :)



Answer
Well, there are ton's of games that you could possibly get. And because you use a PC then it could be any game in any console. I'm not sure what game you'd like but I've made a top 5 list of games that I have, currently play, and fits your genre.

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - As the name suggests it is a shooter. It has amazing detail from the gun, to your enemies. You take control of different people in different situations. Either in a dessert combat, the rugged icy mountains, or in the amazing city of France. I've beat the game, but I still continue to play it over, because of the great detail it gives. The story is also great and has a good twist.

2. Red Faction 2 - Its a shooter with a bit of driving in it. In this game you don't have a lot of restrictions. You can practically blow up anything, and I mean "anything" You could blow up whole structures. There are a wide variety of guns and explosives, so you won't get bored too much. The main story is good and aside from that you have other side quests that you can do, much like GTA. It also display some very nice graphics, from explosions to the dusts and sand storms.

3. Torchlight - It is a superb game made from the creators of Diablo. It features 3 people of different classes, who travels to a town called Torchlight in search of adventure, power, and treasures. This is a Hack'n'Slash RPG much like Diablo. You'll be amazed at how detailed this game is, and the variety of places, items, and enemies that you'll encounter. The story has a nice mysterious feel to it that leaves you playing it for hours.

4. Dragon Age: Origins - This game has fantastic graphics, visuals, effects, etc. From how you attack, move, cast spells, etc. It is an RPG game, and most RPG's is Hack'n'Slash. Dragon Age: Origins allows you to do a lot of things, fighting, fashion(the armors and stuff looks cool), and even have sex. It has a big environment in which you can explore and admire the view. The story is well made and will keep you to your toes as you continue to explore and unravel the mystery.

5. Mafia - Its a good realistic game, with GTA elements. The is set in the 1930's and there's a lot of places to explore. The story itself will attach you to this game. I haven't finished it much yet, but I can tell you that its an awesome game :D

Well there you go! There are a lot of other games out there. And I hope that this list can help you from finding a game that fits you.

What were the top rated (best) PC games in 2003, 2004 and 2005?




all_my_lif


What were the top 10 for those 3 years?
I am looking for a top ten list for each year. So, the top ten for 2003. 10 for 2004 and 10 for 2005.



Answer
Top 10 2005
1. World Of Warcraft (Vivendi Universal) - $47
2. The Sims 2: University Expansion Pack (Electronic Arts) - $33
3. The Sims 2 (Electronic Arts) - $45
4. Guild Wars (NCSoft) - $48
5. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Atari) - $30
6. Battlefield 2 (Electronic Arts) - $48
7. The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack (Electronic Arts) - $32
8. Age Of Empires III (Microsoft) - $47
9. The Sims Deluxe (Electronic Arts) - $19
10. Call Of Duty 2 (Activision) - $46

Top 10 Selling PC Games of 2003
1) The Sims: Superstar (EA)
2) The Sims Deluxe (EA)
3) Command & Conquer Generals (EA)
4) Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Vivendi Universal)
5) The Sims: Makin' Magic (EA)
6) The Sims: Unleashed (EA)
7) Sim City 4 (EA)
8) Call of Duty (Activision)
9) Age of Mythology (Microsoft)
10) Battlefield 1942 (EA)

2004 was not that important I quess, because I couldn't find it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best PC games of 2008-2009?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment