Monday, May 19, 2014

Gaming pc for 800 dollars?




Ocelot


what would you recommend to me?


Answer
I actually need to know if the $800 is for a "complete build" or just for the tower (peripherals not needed). Do you want a pre-built or you're planning to build it yourself?

can somebody point me towards a gaming pc build under 500 dollars?




Thayer


i want to build my own computer but i dont want to buy a bunch of parts and have them either not fit together or just not know what im doing. a YouTube build would be nice but not necessary.


Answer
gaming pc for $500? dream on. my graphics card cost that alone. Even a half decent card will cost you $200 nevermind the rest. If you want to play the latest games you need to up your budget to around $800.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming pc for 800 dollars?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment