Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PC)... opinions?

Q. GR:FS came out for the PC very recently; And I'm trying to decide whether it's worth getting or just a waste of money. I loved the first Ghost Recon, however the second; not so much.
If any of you have played it through or even just a little bit, could you give me some quick feedback on how good you think it is, and whether it's worth buying?

Please consider gameplay, graphics, campaign/storyline, comparability to its prequels, etc.

Already it seems GameSpot and other reviewers have given it a considerably low score, however I don't know if that's just the hardcore "play the entire thing through in an hour and be really critical" types doing the reviewing so far.
Thanks!


Answer
The game is really good.... i'm really enjoying the gameplay ....

read this review http://rk00064.blogspot.in/2012/06/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier.html

Rate my new gaming PC configuration?




Christian


I'm planing on upgrading my configuration (nothing too fancy, alright) and I just want to know your opinions on it. I'm changing the motherboard, CPU, GPU and RAM, but here are the full specs:

Case: Cooler Master HAF X RC-942-KKN1
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 (Socket 1155)
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3GHz
GPU: Asus ENGTX560 Ti 1GB GDDR5
RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 HyperX X2 Grey Series 1600MHz
PSU: Seasonic SS-850KM 850W Modular
HDD: 2 x Western Digital 500GB SATA III Caviar Blue 7200rpm

Maybe I'll replace one of the hard drives with a 120GB SSD.

So, what do you think?



Answer
Hello my Friend!

let me review the question, alright done.

8.5/10 - Its a good computer, it can run every single game out today, including the ones coming out in 2012.

Congratulation my friend, job well done earning it! Hard work and effort, gets you this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PC)... opinions?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment