Monday, November 18, 2013

What is the best should I do if I want to play modern PC games at max graphical settings if I've got this?

best pc gaming laptop 2011 on Expert Guide To Build A Gaming Wizard | microsofthelpnow.com
best pc gaming laptop 2011 image



Chrome


I've only got 130 Dollars (USD) to spend

I've got a laptop (purchased in 2011) with these specs:

i3 (2.53GHz)
Intel HD Graphics
4 GB RAM

I know that the processor is okay and the RAM amount too but the Intel HD Graphics is bad for gaming so I'm thinking if I could connect an external graphics card to my laptop. Can I do this? Is it worth?

I've also got a pretty old (about 10 years old) desktop PC with these specs:

Pentium IV (2.80 GHz)
ATI Radeon 9600
768 MB RAM

Should I buy components separately in order to upgrade this old desktop PC?

Or should I buy a new desktop PC?

Can you help me please?

I want to play PC games like Far Cry 3 at ultra settings...

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.



Answer
First off you can't upgrade the GPU in a laptop so you're stuck with Intel HD graphics.
Also although it may be possible to upgrade your desktop it probably won't be worth it, you'll have to pretty much replace all of the components including the motherboard since it will most likely only support old DDR/2 RAM and old processors.

You should just buy/build a new desktop. But with a budget of just $130 building a PC that can handle Far Cry 3 on ultra is impossible. Sorry.
I recommend just saving up your money until have at least $300+ if you want to be able to build a half-decent gaming rig.

Good Luck.

Is it possible to get a $700 Gaming PC that can play Skyrim on high settings?




Jett


My birthday is coming up and I want to get a gaming (laptop cause they're cheaper) so I can play AT THE LEAST 2011 games and below, but if I could get one for 700 that could play 2012 games like Skyrim that would be great! Thanks! I was thinking about going to my local computer shop.


Answer
Actually In terms of gaming and raw power... a desktop has a lot more to offer. You could buy say a 800 dollar gaming desktop, and the price for a laptop with about the same power, is about 1400-1600. If this changes you mind... take a look at MyCustombuild.com, they have a option for about 800 that will pack a much bigger punch than any 700 dollar laptop you will find on the market, will also play all games from 2011 and also ones from 2012(not ultra settings though).
ALSO*** Desktops are MUCH easier and CHEAPER to upgrade for gaming because usually the only upgrade you may need in the future is a video that you can pick up for 100-200 bucks to continue playing the newest titles. (really you can spend as much as you want on video cards, but 100-200 should do the trick.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best should I do if I want to play modern PC games at max graphical settings if I've got this?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment