Thursday, November 21, 2013

How do i check if my power supply will be able to handle the pressure?

best gaming pc power supply on Images displayed from left to right as product display above.
best gaming pc power supply image



Mr J X


Hey Yahoo people!

I've recently become interested in making my own Gaming PC, but I'm not the biggest brain when it comes to building computers.

My biggest concern as of now is: How can I know if my power supply can handle the things that I'm gonna put into it?

If you can recommend some tools to figure it out, or provide some useful tips, feel welcome to do so!

Thanks for now.



Answer
Here's a Power Supply calculator. Add 100 Watts or so on top of what it tells you just to be safe, and don't go below 500 Watts for a gaming computer.

http://www.thermaltake.outervision.com/Power

How good of a gaming pc is this so far?




Marcoz


I am planning on building my own gaming pc to handle games like Skyrim and Far Cry 3 on ultra or high settings. So far these are the parts I am choosing to buy.
-AMD FX-8320 Vishera CPU
-ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0 Motherboard
-Radeon HD 7950 Graphics Card
-Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 8gb 1600 Ram
-Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200RPM Hard Drive
-Seasonic G 550w Power Supply
-Asus BW-14D1XT Optical Drive
-Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler
Are the parts I have chosen compatible with each other? And if they are how would you rank the pc these parts would build on a scale of 1-10. 10 being amazing, and 1 being piece of crap. And if you guys have suggestions for me for different parts I could get instead of the ones I have chosen to make my pc more powerful without costing me a lot more please let me know. Thanks guys any advice is appreciated.



Answer
its a pretty good but i would upgrade to a r9-280x when it comes out if you have the budget




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i check if my power supply will be able to handle the pressure?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment