Sunday, November 17, 2013

What would be the best gaming desktop I could buy under $1000?

best gaming pc july 2011 on Download Pokemon Light Platinum Game ROM Game Boy Advance photo
best gaming pc july 2011 image



Steve Caru


I'm not trying to run Crysis 2 on high detail or anything super crazy like that. I just wanna be able to run games like Cod, Team Fortress, Left for Dead, etc without any problems. Any suggestions?


Answer
$1000 will get you to Crysis 2 on max settings with no problems.

Take a look at these builds.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/07/crysis-2-directx-11-ultra-settings.html
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/07/800-gaming-pc-july-2011.html

Both cost around ~$800. Add a 1080p monitor from Samsung or Asus for around $200 and you are set.

What is the largest amount of memory and space on a laptop?




Odin


I Am A PC Genius. And I Am Looking For A Laptop. Any Chance You Can Answer What I Asked?


Answer
As of today - July 2011, a higher end gaming/entertainment laptop consists of 16Gb of RAM and 1.25Tb hard disk space. Two years from now, people will scoff while reading this response in the archives.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best gaming desktop I could buy under $1000?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment