Friday, November 22, 2013

What parts should I buy to build a budget gaming PC?

best desktop gaming keyboard on gaming desktops images - best gaming desktops photos from ...
best desktop gaming keyboard image



Tidus


So I'm thinking of getting a new PC to put in my room for a bit more privacy when gaming (my old one is in the living room). I already bought a decent entry-level graphic card, the Radeon HD 6850 and a power supply powerful enough to handle it and installed them into my old PC so I won't need to buy those. What I need are parts for the PC (excluding the two I mentioned above) that fits into my budget, or around 700 dollars, and a decent gaming keyboard, mechanical and/or backlit if possible. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thank you!!


Answer
I've been wanting to build a powerful, budget gaming pc lately. I did a little research and here are some cost effective parts.

Processor AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core - $174.15 - This processor consistently ranks high in performance and will not cost a ridiculous amount of money.

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard - $94.99 - You need a compatible motherboard for your processor and this one has some nice features.

Kingston Hyper X Genesis 16GB Kit (4x4GB Modules) 2133MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 DIMM XMP Desktop Memory - $114.99 - 16GB will easily handle all games currently on the market. I don't remember if these fit your motherboard, so you might want to doublecheck.

So you're 384.13 for the basics. You've probably already got a case, hard drive, dvd drive from your old computer. But if you wanted you could throw down for a new case with backlighting. But if I were you, I'd invest the remaining money into a SSD hard drive. Their capacities are low but their transfer rates blow traditional hard drives. If you want things to load up fast, this will give you the extra push.

Good luck!

What Desktop Should I Get On A Budget?




Confused G


I want to get a new Desktop for gaming such as Sims 3 etc. My budget is around £400 to £600. Any help will be greatly appreciated, any links you can give me will be very helpful too, thank you.
Need everything including Monitor Mouse Keyboard.



Answer
You'll get a lot better pc for your money if you build it as opposed to buying one already made. Building is actually the fun part, the toughest part is choosing the best parts for your budget. You've included a budget, which is a good start but within that budget, do you require a monitor, mouse and keyboard as well or do you have those already?

Add this information to your question, and i'll make a shopping list of the parts I'd recommend ;)

Edit: I've made two lists for you. One is without the monitor, the keyboard and the mouse but the other one is a complete pc with a slower graphics card to stay within your budget.

Build 1: Complete pc with accessories: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8832/600completepc.jpg

Build 2: Desktop tower only: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8923/600toweronly.jpg

Building a pc is a lot easier than you think. Theres no soldering required. Just some screwdrivers and about 3 hours (thats how long it took for me to build my first pc). Instruction manuals are supplied with the case and the power supply and theres hundreds of useful youtube videos as well showing step by step how to build. If you have a spare computer to hand, you can copy exactly what they do on the video ;)

As for the machines, both will be more than capable of running the Sims 3 smoothly but Build 2, will run every game you throw at it on max graphics settings!

Hope i've helped ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What parts should I buy to build a budget gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment