Thursday, November 21, 2013

what gaming computer should i get for 500-600 dollars?

best gaming pc under 600 dollars on Cricket Games Download 2009 Free Full Version
best gaming pc under 600 dollars image



Gage


Okay so I am a thirteen year old kid who has saved up six hundred dollars to buy a gaming computer... The only question I have is, what computer should I get that runs at least 60-70 fps in skyrim and battlefield 3 for under 600 dollars? Any ideas?


Answer
I'd get this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229285

It'll do what you want.

Those people who are saying you're out of your mind are idiots. Battlefield 3 can be run easily on a $600 pc if the graphics are all turned down to low.

Building a pc would probably let you run the game on medium settings, or save you a hundred. I built my PC for $1100 to run it on ultra, and I'm 16. Just watch tutorial videos, like the How to Build a Computer series on Newegg's youtube channel.

What is the best gaming PC i could make under $1200?




Juzar


I am deciding to buy a new gaming PC under 1200 dollars. So what is the best one I can make from newegg.ca or if there is a better option please tell :)


Answer
http://lifehacker.com/5840963/the-best-pcs-you-can-build-for-600-and-1200

Enjoy, and I will bet anything you will expose it by running a free AV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what gaming computer should i get for 500-600 dollars?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment