Monday, October 21, 2013

If I want to play a pc game, does the cd have to be inside the disk drive?

best pc gaming news on Top 10 PC Games - Best New PC Games, News, Reviews & Ratings!
best pc gaming news image



Zaman01


If i got a pc game (say diablo 3 or fallout new vegas), would i have to have the games cd in the drive every time i want to play it?


Answer
for Diablo III a digital version was announcesd:
http://www.gameshampoo.com/magazine/news/2012/03/15/diablo-iii-launching-may-15-%E2%80%93-digital-pre-sales-now-open.html

so you might not need CD at all!!

What are some retail games that have a Steam premium activation code?




Andrew Heo


I want to get premium for my Steam account. Since I don't have a credit card, basically my only choice is to buy a PC game from a retail store and get an activation code from it. The question is: which games have them? My parents won't allow M rated (and T, depending on the game) games, because they don't want me to be those teens on the news that killed people, and that the main factor was caused by violent video games. Thanks in advance.


Answer
I have railworks 2 (now updated to 3 for free) and that gave me premium account using the key in my game case




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I want to play a pc game, does the cd have to be inside the disk drive?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment