Saturday, October 26, 2013

Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?

best gaming pc battlefield 3 on BEST GAMING SETUP 2013 - WATERCOOLED (HIGH END)!!
best gaming pc battlefield 3 image



Ryan


I think I'll ask for a gaming PC for Christmas, but I need help finding one. Can anyone direct me to somewhere I can get a gaming PC that will run games like Battlefield 3, Call of Duty and Minecraft with little to no lag that I can get delivered to/in Ireland? What kind of price range and specs am I looking at? Thanks.


Answer
Build your own. You are looking at 600 if you build your own. If you choose to get a crappy dell then it will cost you 1200.

What would be the best gaming pc for me?




Kevin Fry


I'm trying to find a gaming PC that could run a modern day game such as battlefield 3 or crysis 2 at high settings. My budget is somewhere in the $2500 range. Any suggestions? If it is a customizable PC, could you tell me the best specifications? Thanks!


Answer
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/l9Db

Buy the parts on your own and build it on your own. It's like putting legos together. When you buy a prebuilt you're paying for labor, and usually they don't have ideal specs. Yeah it takes a bit more work, but with Youtube it's super easy to successfully build a computer blindly. Not to mention the fact that if you build it on your own it wont come with any bloatware.

This build I quickly made for ya will let you play games on max for a couple years, if not more. The only thing I didn't include was a monitor, mouse, and keyboard. I would get a 1080p monitor if I were you, keyboard and mouse don't matter much, but you could always look into those later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment